At HADCO we cater to all your warehousing needs
We provide safe and secure facilities and offer a highly reliable service:
- Allocation of space for electrical and food (dry space, refrigerated, frozen).
- We use Dexion shelving, 21 forklifts, and palette jacks.
- Regular pest control service.
- Warehouse opens at 5am; containers are cleared at night.
- Hidden camera systems for security.
- Temperature control monitor.
- Backup generators.
Electrical & Lighting Warehousing
Our warehouse holds bulk quantities of items where our administrative staff and warehouse personnel work together to dispatch orders on a timely basis.
We have approximately 16,800 square feet of warehousing space at our San Juan location and over 12,000 square feet stocked with HADCO’s broad spectrum of Electrical Products -Industrial, Commercial and Domestic at our Point Lisas Operations.
We have strategically designed our facilities to take full advantage of storage capacity hence assuring you of our readily available products. We also conduct regular pest control services and ensure that proper house-keeping and property maintenance standards are met.
Food & Beverage Warehousing
HADCO has the facilities to house dry, chilled and frozen goods:
- Land Area : 3-Acres.
- Covered Warehouse Area : 95,000 square feet.
HADCO occupies an area of 66,738 square feet of this, 38,462 square feet is allocated to cold storage with 4 Chillers (11,231 square feet) & 5 Freezers (27,231 square feet). All Chillers and Freezers are equipped with temperature control monitors to ensure that goods are stored at the appropriate temperatures. Should there be emergencies, we at HADCO have put into place Gen-Set Total Backup Electrical Power and backup generators to facilitate our every need.
Safety & Security
At HADCO Group, we guarantee full protection of all our warehousing facilities. Our safety and security procedures are aided by the following:
- Well-trained security personnel dogs
- Efficient camera surveillance systems
- Effective security alarm systems
- Close proximity to the police station
- External security measures
Safety and security is a vital aspect of our HSE Management System and we have proudly made a commitment to manage and maintain this system. We are consistent in upholding the proper standards required, so as to provide a better environment not just for us, but for you, our valued customer!